City of Wilsonville
Grants to Wilsonville, Oregon nonprofit organizations to promote the local tourism industry. Funding is intended for programs, projects, and events that increase tourism and promote local businesses, as well as special events and festivals that benefit local residents.
Types of Projects to be Considered:
1) A project, event or annual festival that would further tourism in the City of Wilsonville, directly benefiting the economy, culture and image of Wilsonville.
2) The production of a new product or event to attract tourism and/or convention business to Wilsonville.
3) A one‐time festival or event attracting community participation and visitors to Wilsonville.
4) An annual Wilsonville event with introduction of new or expanded attractions.
5) Media advertising, public relations or marketing projects which are directed towards the consumer or travel trade and promote specific event(s) or site(s) for the purpose of destination tourism to Wilsonville.
6) Development of Wilsonville destination attractions to tourists and visitors.
GrantWatch ID#: 176880
Projects receiving grant funds must be completed by December 31, 2019.
Applicant must be a qualified tax-exempt or nonprofit organization.
Project/event must take place within the City of Wilsonville city limits:
- Events that are hosted in Wilsonville are eligible for full funding
- Projects/events that are not hosted in Wilsonville, but have a portion of their program/event taking place in Wilsonville, are eligible for partial funding as determined by the review committee
Completed application must be received at the Parks and Recreation Administrative Offices on or before Friday, February 1, 2019.
The project must provide evidence of equal matching resources other than the grant.
Matched resources may be in the form of in‐kind donations, as well as cash. Matching funds must be documented and must be committed prior to the distribution of grant funds.
Annual events must show continued access to additional supporting funds other than City resources.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the meeting of the City’s Tourism Promotion Committee (date and time TBA) to make a brief presentation. The presentation will be limited to a maximum of three minutes.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please submit one paper copy and an electronic copy (pdf on usb memory stick) of the entire application to:
Wilsonville Parks and Rec Admin Building
29600 SW Park Place
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Brian Stevenson, Recreation Coordinator
USA: Oregon: City of Wilsonville