Foundation / Corporation
Oregon Cultural Trust (OCT) - Malheur County Cultural Trust (MCCT)
Grants to Malheur County, Oregon nonprofit organizations for projects that support cultural programming and develop cultural tourism. Projects must yield a clear and positive impact on residents and visitors. Projects may focus on arts, humanities, or heritage.
The proposal must fulfill one or more of the four goals (directives) stated in the Foundation's Action Plan:
1) Marketing - A broader range of residents and visitors who appreciate and take advantage of locally offered cultural programs and opportunities
- Create a larger, more diverse audience for cultural activities
- Develop a youth audience
- Develop experiences for mature audiences and families
- Develop entrepreneurial opportunities
2) Maintain Current Investment - Maintain investments in preserving and developing heritage sites and cultural opportunities and to maintain the opportunities offered in k-12 through community colleges.
- Preserve the heritage sites in Malheur County
- Continue and enhance the current and on-going historical site development
- Maintain and enhance the current arts (visual –performing) and humanities programs
3) Collaborate and Cooperate - Strengthen the various cultural disciplines in the county community by working together and supporting each other.
- Open the doors between disciplines
- Share schedules and activity information with each other and the public
- Develop cultural tourism opportunities
4) Expand and Broaden Opportunities - The cultural opportunities of the community will continually be expanded and developed. This includes opportunities for entrepreneurs.
- Expand resources – fiscal and human- by developing funding sources/resources
- Follow equitable re-grant policies
The MCCC committee will be encouraged to seek quality projects as opposed to making many small awards. This will be determined by the amount of the Oregon Cultural Trust grant monies.
GrantWatch ID#: 177452
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
An original application and 2 copies (total of 3) should be mailed to:
Malheur County Cultural Trust
821 SW 2nd Street
Ontario, OR 97914
Robin Jackson, Chairman
Charlotte Fugate, Secretary
USA: Oregon: Malheur County