Foundation / Corporation
Grants ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 to Washington and Oregon nonprofits for music and dance programs that benefit young people, especially those living in under-resourced communities. Letters of Intent are due July 15, 2017. Eligible organizations must demonstrate a commitment to one or more of the following:
- Ongoing skill building (a strong interest of the Jubilation Foundation)
- Working with children under 18
- Involving experts working and playing with non-experts
- Working toward synchrony and inclusion
- Overcoming barriers related to race and class
- Building community
- Linking diverse groups
- Creating a ripple effect
- Involving mentors
- Creating foot stomping public performances in a party-like atmosphere
- Engendering flat out joy
GrantWatch ID#: 181455
Grants range from $2,000 to $10,000.
Applicants without 501(c)3 status must have a fiscal sponsor.
- Professional performances where students are the audience
- Programs for religious purposes
- Theatrical productions without a commitment to joyful rhythm and movement
- Programs that require auditions
- Programs where mastery is the goal
Letters of Intent (2 pages max) are due July 15, 2017. If accepted, you'll receive instructions for a full proposal, due September 15, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email LOIs to:
USA: Oregon; Washington