Foundation / Corporation
Funraise Future Fund
07/31/18 11:59 PM PT
In-kind donations valued at $2,500 and $5,000 to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to cover the costs of printing T-shirts and marketing materials. These grants give nonprofits access to physical promotional materials. Funding is intended to support organizations that develop impactful and effective solutions to the world's most pressing problems. The purpose of the program is to address the practical, everyday needs of these organizations.
- This grant will advance your nonprofit by providing you with 500 professionally designed and printed high-quality t-shirts from Povertees and giving you an extra-special way for supporters to show off your name, meaning you get the dual benefits of promotion and revenue.
- Who doesn't need t-shirts? It's been a tradition since forever that nonprofits need t-shirts. They're an easy way for supporters to show their nonprofit love and oftentimes are a staple of an organization's revenue. These aren't your average tees—Povertees are the kind of high-quality stuff that supporters jump to get their hands on.
- Qualifications: Funraise is looking for an organization who plans to use eye-catching, expertly designed shirts to spread the word of their mission, raise funds, and create a sense of inclusion and cohesion within their team. If your team has been wishing they could wear matching shirts, this grant is for you.
MOO Promotional Grant:
- This grant will advance your nonprofit by giving you stand-out printed marketing materials, times $2500. You'll be like a kid in a printing store with the cash to have it all.
- Own the calling card game with superdeluxe, professionally designed stickers, postcards, flyers, and invitations produced by MOO. Tell the whole world that your vision's the bee's knees and attract donors on donors on donors.
- Qualifications: This grant is perfect for an organization that wants to up its marketing. If you're trying to flyer the streets with your message or have enviable business cards at professional networking meetups, you'll want this grant.
GrantWatch ID#: 183929
T-Shirts Grant: Estimated value of $5,000
MOO Promotional Grant: Estimated value of $2,500
Nonprofits everywhere are welcome to apply for all grants, but please note that some grants may naturally have location-related requirements or stipulations. For example, some of the marketing/branding grants may require that the organization use US English as their primary language and the capital grants will be granted in USD.
These grants are open to all active nonprofit organizations with a valid tax ID or EIN (charity number of their own country.)
Funding is only open to active nonprofit organizations with proper Tax Identification Number or EIN. Applicant must be over 18 years of age as of the beginning of the entry period. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and their immediate families in the same household are not eligible.
Application Deadline: July 31st, 2018
All entries must be received before 11:59pm PT on the date of the application deadline.
Review will be held on or about the last day of the month following the close of the application deadline by the Funraise Foundation. Recipients of Grant Awards will be notified by phone, email or mail no later than forty five (45) business days after the close of the application period.
Multiple applications from a single organization may be combined for consideration during the Application Review process. Multiple entries does not improve odds of being given any Grant Award.
Purpose of funding: https://funraise.io/funding-awesome-why
Terms and Conditions: https://funraise.io/funding-awesome-terms-conditions
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply for the T-Shirts Grant: https://funraise.io/tshirt-grant
Apply for the MOO Promotional Grant: https://funraise.io/moo-promotional-grant
Contact us at email@example.com or (562) 841-2464. We're here Monday through Friday, 7am-5pm PT.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.